Order Form

Please fill out this form after you are CONFIRMED to buy, Thank you! : Please go to the "How To Purchase" page above to know more about how to purchase.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

Le Petite Parlor is an online store selling all the cute items you needed for your fashionable life. Need a modern day to vintage style dresses? New style of hijab and shawls? Take a look around! For now, we have more than 30 items in store for you to choose. All price are affordable and scroll down to see how to purchase and other information about shipping and the products. :)I will post the order of things here, but you can also see it at the link on top of the page.

Term & Conditions:
1.All items are brand new
2.First come first serve basis.
3.There are no limitation to the purchase number.
4.Serious buyers only, thank you! :)
5.Once order are confirmed, there are no turning back. If payment is not received within 3 days, the stock will be released as available stock.
6.It will take 2 days for me to deliver the items, since I have a tight schedule.
7.Out of stock item will be updated on the site & if you wish to have the sold-out item, inform me & I will do my best to get it
for you in a week time.
8.I am not responsible for damaged / lost items DURING delivery.
9.Buying is at your own risk & no refunds & exchanges allowed.
10.You can also self-pick your item from me! Just contact me to know my whereabouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment